I hate making choices.
Or I should say, I am scared of making wrong choices and their consequences.
Our lives are the made up of different choices. Everything happens and is resulted from different choices we made.
I have hard times on making choices, from small to large:
1. Which fabric should I get?? (this just happened today… I had to snapchat and call my family for this…)
2.What should I eat for breakfast?
3. Which pair of shoes should I wear?
4. When should I buy grocery?
5. What kind of jobs should I be looking for?
6. Who should I marry to?
7. When should I get married?
8. What should I do with my life?
9. When do I have kids?
Blah blah blah blah… I just need to get better at having the courage to step out of my comfort zone. I do like to try new things, but I lack the courage and encouragement from people to push me to try new things!! I am so easily affected or persuaded by other people, husband, family… I guess I just don’t want to bear the consequences. It’s so hard.
Thanks for reading..